Please Make Me Smile Again
Make me smile
Please, make me smile again
I dream of smiling and not crying
Even though it is just a dream of being joyous.
Daydreams I used to often have though not anymore
As in-between my life was filled with just grieve
Such feelings turn smile into a rare commodity.
A smile is truly precious though only when it is genuine
As a fake smile can not have a lasting impression
I wish to make a happy face once more.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Make Me Smile Again by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Best Lesson, sallam yassin
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
- Nightmares and Daydreams, Shane V. Hill
- Within My Mind Holds Dreams, Lilly Emery
- The Right Question, David Barz
- Confusing, george albot
- Bluegray, Saiom Shriver
- My Still Daughter, LoKis White
- By Another Icarus, Robert Rorabeck
- Lilies Of Lanka, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)