Please Make Me Smile Again
Make me smile
Please, make me smile again
I dream of smiling and not crying
Even though it is just a dream of being joyous.
Daydreams I used to often have though not anymore
As in-between my life was filled with just grieve
Such feelings turn smile into a rare commodity.
A smile is truly precious though only when it is genuine
As a fake smile can not have a lasting impression
I wish to make a happy face once more.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Please Make Me Smile Again by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- TANYA ROSENBILT FUCKS ISRAELI, alexander opicho
- Secret, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Inspirations, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Pity, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Witch, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Measures Of Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Yellowhammer, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan