Push and pull
I drive you mad,
Make you want to jump off a cliff,
Then I say “no! ” I love you.
You make me stride forward
I want to be a pop star, a scientist,
Then you embrace me –
I just want to be your child.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Push and pull by Rebekah Mcwilliam )
- Fair And Equal World, Asghar Nazeer
- Really, it was, gajanan mishra
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby