when snow falls on your window
leaving pretty crystals behind.
When yellow sun melts your icecream,
when the wind makes you take your hat on,
when the rain makes your hair wet.
when the cold reminds you
that you’re still just a man.
when autumn fills leafs under your shoes,
leaving you content -
Remember me when you look at a beautiful picture,
and when the radio plays a funny song,
and you smile.
Then remember me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember Me by Therese Herheim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Birth is a, gajanan mishra
- A CROWN THURST UPON..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Memory is basis of everything., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- After Meeting A Foreigner Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- At Last A Rose, Electric Lady
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak