when snow falls on your window
leaving pretty crystals behind.
When yellow sun melts your icecream,
when the wind makes you take your hat on,
when the rain makes your hair wet.
when the cold reminds you
that you’re still just a man.
when autumn fills leafs under your shoes,
leaving you content -
Remember me when you look at a beautiful picture,
and when the radio plays a funny song,
and you smile.
Then remember me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Remember Me by Therese Herheim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson