SANTAL MARRIGE SONGS
Such scorching heat!
Do you want the shade of an umbrella
or the shade of your husband?
Your husband's is the securest.
Don't bedeck me
as a bride any more.
I've given my soul
to the dark youth
of the neighboring village.
transcreated from santali original by rudra kinshuk
RUDRA KINSHUK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SANTAL MARRIGE SONGS by RUDRA KINSHUK )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...