Satori with Alice
Words why is it,
I want to tear
your meaning off!
move up against you?
Get my mouth into there,
As Good's skin is fully
drawn to slip on,
But once again it's all but feint,
before it gradually disappears...
Or what I think I know,
and lost in the mediocrity,
I go -
And treasure is a chest
always about to become
Of the true thing
we're hell bent on digging for -
But your not as pearly white
And always looking at us
with some obscene guarantee,
to shake that whole instruction out,
Satori with Alice...
Satori a fallacy?
A dance through the circle mind
Where everyone dreams, it seems,
in that dorsal moment, then back under -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Satori with Alice by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Estrange, micheal john
- J'attendrai, Michael Mira
- Peace, Sandra Feldman
- Poetry And All Of Me, Rites Ghosh
- Forgotten, david kush
- House of Weeping Walls, Michael Mira
- Vicky - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Dangerous Mind Games, Michael Mira
- To My Dear Poet Pablo Neruda on...If You.., Geetha Jayakumar
- A Matter Of Time, John Garth Raubenheimer