Scared To Trust
Im scared to trust now.
I had my trust broken many times before.
I was left a broken girl.
I still am broken inside.
I simply cannot trust.
Its not you its me.
My trust cant be broken again.
So dont ask me to trust
Cos I cant do it.
Im to scared to trust
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scared To Trust by Deanna Williams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Her Name, TheSilent Loudness
- Inside, Amal Ahmed
- To Be Loved, Tom Zart
- On Seeing You, I Found A Red Rose Standi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- By the babbling brook, Christopher Tye
- Missionaries And Their Conversions, I My.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Perverse Ignorance, Right?, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- slowly down the road, animesh sapkota
- Understanding The Bodo Culture, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Each Day With You KP, Michael P. McParland