I sit down to rejuvenate my spirit
Avid the silence that tear my thoughts
I sense the infinitesimal humming of neurons in my brain
I fear breaking the extraordinary spell of this silence
In my secret place
Life lessons, in order to learn them
we need to pause, retreat to ourselves away from all the noise
Lifelessons are learnt in a class of tranquility
I am sitting in a secret place just to learn...
That secret place is deeply rooted in your heart
A place you alone can tell...
When you are frail, take a moment to peer into the bank your being
For these scripts of men are repeated over time.
What do you have to say?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SECRET PLACE by Moostef Vosti )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava
- Doctor Solar and the Solar Panel Gang, Charles Hice
- Wet touch, binod bastola
- Cutting Tea In Rainy Stall Of Lonavala!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Report Again, Margaret Alice Second