New to my soul
Save me from that fading
Universal to fantasies.
Always provide fresh inquiries,
Longings for experiences
Imagined taboo and
Seductively seducing me
In my naive curiosity.
Maybe the erotica is me untapped,
A sensuality of soul I never knew I had.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sensualissma by nia imani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak