Days come and go the sun sets to grace the night with its everlasting peace. The beauty of the earth graces the night only for the many people to spoil it. The unspoiled dreams of children running through the minds of others around. But has this world turned to the point of a simple thought? As I look around to see the shimmering beauty of this world begin to fade I turn to see a vision, a beautiful flower standing behind me. I see this beauty unspoiled by the world around and blooming as to be a dream. This beauty i wonder where it comes from as i melt at this divine beauty as to only feel unworthy to glimpse it i wounder where is this beauty and i remember this beauty is the person that is reading this gift the person who inspired this poem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (shantelles poem by Twisted Dreams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo
- HELPLESS, Soumita Sarkar Ray