*SHOULD I *
Should I love you?
because I'm not sure
Should I go with you or stay at home?
because I'm confused
Should I sleep tonight and party tomorrow?
because I have a test
Should I stay with you because you say you love me?
because then you may not be true to me
Should I trust you?
because you say I can
Should I worry about you when your hurt?
because then you might not do the same
Should I sleep with you?
because you say won't leave me if I do
Should I accept your proposal?
because then we might have violence
Should is offically the question of the day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*SHOULD I * by Ke'Love Moss )
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)