Sick and Tired
Im sick and tired of the lies you told me.
Sick and tired of what you want me to be.
Sick and tired of the way we live.
Sick and tired Im in such a dread.
Sick and tired I want to go to sleep.
Yea so sick and tired it makes me weak.
Sick and tired dont wanna be me.
Sick and tired of no harmony.
Day aftrer day you just come out and say...
'Tomorrow will be a better day'
Well Im sick and tired of that over used phrase.
So sick and tired of the way you dont change.
Sick and tired I wanna go home.
Oh so sick and tired dont know where I belong.
Sick and tired of not getting along.
So sick and tired, thats it, Im gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sick and Tired by Ebony Tesfay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- After Eden, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Because We Closed Our Eyes, A.j. Binash
- three, laxami Cards
- For Colin McCahon [NZ Painter: 1919 -1987], Keith Johnson
- Why I never visited NZ from OZ in 1970, Keith Johnson
- Dark Lady, Keith Johnson
- Naboth's vineyard, Gert Strydom
- Those Girls, Keith Johnson