Smile Only For Me
My heart just hopes that you always will smile
Your pain is actually my pain
Can not just let you cry
Please, do not ask me, why?
Some things are not easily describable
As they often have a hidden care or even pain.
Although, nobody ever understands it
Since, all these feelings are not possible to be told
Even if the heart is hundred percent honest.
I love you and I wish that you would love me too by smiling just for me
Look into my eyes and say to me that you will love me forever, without ever breaking my heart
My soul is incomplete without you and this is very well known by you
So please, completely support me by being here for me, offer me your love, please.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Smile Only For Me by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak