I look out of the window.
There is no one there but you.
I close my eyes and say,
sometimes I hope you would just go away.
I laid on my bed,
in the middle of the day
I think of you.
I imagine you were there with me.
Sometimes I wish you are with me.
But then one day you came
and you said,
sometimes I think of you,
sometimes I dream of you,
sometimes I imagine you are there with me.
Sometimes all I want is you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Renee Thirteen )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns