I look out of the window.
There is no one there but you.
I close my eyes and say,
sometimes I hope you would just go away.
I laid on my bed,
in the middle of the day
I think of you.
I imagine you were there with me.
Sometimes I wish you are with me.
But then one day you came
and you said,
sometimes I think of you,
sometimes I dream of you,
sometimes I imagine you are there with me.
Sometimes all I want is you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Renee Thirteen )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- North peaks, Dwitun Basumatary
- EVOKING IMAGES, Satish Verma
- Bewitched, Dwitun Basumatary
- Once More, Marites C. Cayetano
- Now it is my turn, gajanan mishra
- The Riches, Cee Bea
- Forgotten, Priyanka Bhowmick
- The courage to fight, Yisel Chong
- Segment replicates the Whole, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Monday After The Weekend, Ernest Elliot Daka