Things don't go that well.
We say too little.
We say too much.
We don't reach out to the people around us.
Everything simply disappears from your mind.
You don't care anymore,
About your health, mental state or even your thoughts.
Things just don't seem what they really are.
You feel so lonely you can't stop crying on the inside.
The only friend you have is your shadow.
No one listen to you,
It seems that nobody cares about you,
Reality can be really cruel.
Being different than everyone else,
Can really hurt a person.
The only comfort is to eat something.
You tell enough lies,
You yourself even forget the truth.
You wish things could be different,
When you say sometimes,
It means all the time.
Music Galore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes by Music Galore )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Casey Renee Kiser
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Cremation Of Sam McGee, Robert William Service
Poem of the Day
- Lost, Paul Sebastian
- Farewell 2014, Paul Sebastian
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Control, Robert Plese
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong