Helen Hoi Lun Cham
Sometimes I Wish
Sometimes I wish I am the clouds,
Gliding through the endless horizon,
Bringing you peace and comfort.
Sometimes I wish I am the trees,
spreading out my branches over you,
protecting you from the heat
Sometimes I wish I am the rain,
Pouring down on you lightly
to wash away your sorrowful tears.
Sometimes I wish I am the sun,
shinning brightly over you through the day,
giving you warmth when you shiver.
Sometimes I wish I am the stars,
Shinning brightly over you through the night,
showing you the path in the dark.
Sometimes I wish I am the one beside you,
In all the ways I can, loving you endlessly,
Sometimes I wish
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sometimes I Wish by Helen Hoi Lun Cham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 5, Oh Clock!, Sandra Feldman
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson
- Eating the Human Flesh, Genevieve Pilat
- Wonders of Being Pretty, Genevieve Pilat