SONG OF EGO: A TRIBUTE TO SOURAV GANGULY
Your determined face
conceals numerous pages,
a profound well
which we put a pail into for stories,
for path to move onwards.
Agony has made it
a glorious inscription to read.
Defeat is no defeat,
no final judgement
so long your horse stands firm with dreams
in the battlefield,
so long you burn yourself
in the burning brazier of life.
Your silent weeping
overwhelms the meaningless chorus around.
Silent tears are of such greatness,
I could not know unless
I i saw you
fighting against the hungry sharks,
Santiago, the eternal ego of my soul...
RUDRA KINSHUK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (SONG OF EGO: A TRIBUTE TO SOURAV GANGULY by RUDRA KINSHUK )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silence In The Interrogation Room, Kyle Schlicher
- On Not Needing People, Kyle Schlicher
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...