Stargazer Miss Me Not
Lying on the grass tonight
Gazing up at the stars
I remember when I was a child
The words you spoke to me
Whenever you are sad and lonely
Just look up at the moon
And I will look at it also
Then you will not be alone
Come dry your tears on the stars
And dance in the moon rays
And when the sun it starts to wake
You know you’re not alone,
So my darling miss me not
For I am wherever the moon is
And wherever the moon is
That’s where you are
and that’s where I’ll be too.
Charlotte Murray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stargazer Miss Me Not by Charlotte Murray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh