Still Has a Good Heart
This is the cute guy
He is simple but very lonely.
Not rich at all but still has a good heart
Which knows that money is essential still not everything.
This simple boy smiles with a simple smile
Not many care about his smile
Even then, this boy tries to laugh
As his heart knows that pain is temporary
All wounds do heal
Some sooner and some later
Not rich at all but still has a good heart.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Still Has a Good Heart by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- verse, oskar hansen
- No Joy, Edward Kofi Louis
- Showing Kindness To All Mankind, Edward Kofi Louis
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid