Stupid love poems
Why do I write poems,
To tell you how I feel?
Why is this all so hard,
Why can’t I just be real?
I have to write my feelings
On my little piece of paper
Cuz if I told you this in person,
The girl inside, you’d hate her.
I hate these stupid love poems
Cuz I hide beneath their pages,
They’ll never let me tell you,
That I’ve cared for you for ages.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stupid love poems by Ashizzle 1428 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- equal, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- AHMAD RAMI, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Underlord., Maurice Whyte
- I am Yours, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- unanswered, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- passwords, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- lullabies, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- aftertaste, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- Beauty is everywhere, Maurice Whyte
- amiss, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma