Success is not measured by how much a man has,
But how much he has done,
How far he has gone.
Success is the basic human knowledge,
Of how well a man has done.
It is not taken lightly,
Or as it shouldn't be.
This is a serious task.
One given to man by fate.
Only you can determine your success.
Only people can comment it.
Push your self to the limit,
Gas far as you can,
Strive for it,
For it is important,
One of the most important traits of human kind,
Taken for granted by the rich,
And serious by the poor.
We all have it in us,
What it takes to be a success.
We just have to reach in deep enough,
And we will soon find the success in us,
That has been lying there all a long.
Success is key to all of life's compances,
Enjoy it while it lasts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Success by Nicholas Turner )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Account, Czeslaw Milosz
Poem of the Day
- Winds Of Winter, Luo Zhihai
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum