Mei Leine Santos
summer is a bore
i thought summer was to be a galore
chocolate, ice cream and candy
they're all not in my sight
What should i do?
What is next?
I know i'll cry
Just because it's summer time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Summer by Mei Leine Santos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom