Taken By Depression
Why do I feel so very down?
Is this feeling going to last a long time?
I cannot laugh nor even a smile,
I hope the pain fades in a while.
My heads messed up, I cannot think,
Should i pop some pills or heavily drink?
I'm tired of *****like this,
I'm sure my chap is taking the Piss! !
Why is he doing this to me,
Flirting with my friends recently?
He says he loves me but does he I wanna know?
If he doesn't then **** it I'll just pack up and go.
I don't want to hurt anymore,
My life feels like one big chore.
I may aswell end it, no-one wants me here,
At least then my head will finally be clear.
I guess now is the time for me to go cos I cant feel any lower
I don't know if I'm ready to die but at least I will be with the Angels in the sky.
So goodbye to you all, I know I will see you again,
Finally I'm free...I see the light...Theres no more pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Taken By Depression by Louise Phipps )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro