Tall trees, Hast thee yet see?
Tall trees ye shall climb
Tall trees ye shall reach behind
Tall trees ye shall admire
Tall trees ye shall be inspired...
Hast thee yet see?
Thy beauty brought to eternity;
through summer, winter and fall?
It shall yet treasure, what has gone through all
enjoy and relax, the voice
of summer, extracts...
The song of the Wind, is to be heard,
it becomes clearer and clearer and clearer...
Frances Lugtu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tall trees, Hast thee yet see? by Frances Lugtu )
- Faith and hope, gajanan mishra
- You're, Angela Wybrow
- HE touched and the life bloomed, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Different colors, hasmukh amathalal
- From my hearts core, Aftab Alam
- Racism, John Masaitis
- Flooding In Kaschmir, Leslie Philibert
- Wild mentality, hasmukh amathalal
- Like A River, Edward Kofi Louis
- National University, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(15 April 1958)
(3rd April 19sixty)