Tall trees, Hast thee yet see?
Tall trees ye shall climb
Tall trees ye shall reach behind
Tall trees ye shall admire
Tall trees ye shall be inspired...
Hast thee yet see?
Thy beauty brought to eternity;
through summer, winter and fall?
It shall yet treasure, what has gone through all
enjoy and relax, the voice
of summer, extracts...
The song of the Wind, is to be heard,
it becomes clearer and clearer and clearer...
Poet Other Poems
- A place, I dare not to seek
- ALAS! MY AWAITED LOVER
- And so then, (It was rejection, That you...
- And thy tears fall to see me dying...
- As a poet, I dare not say
- blissful mix of beauty
- Blood soaked Virgin
- DEATH BLOOMS
- Doth, I shall make a diffrence
- For every touch, For every kiss
- I do not request, I dare not suggest for...
- I'd love you today, i'd love you tomorro...
- MANIC DEPRESSION
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.