Thanks To PoemHunter
The place from where I started writing is this
When everyone said I do not know English language
I started to submit my poetic verses on this very site.
Had a lot of poems earlier, though ended up deleting them all
As at that moment it felt as if my world had ended.
Then I turned alone, still this website was present
Where I started posting my free verse poetry again
It hurts when I remember the past
Though, I am thankful to PoemHunter
For helping my dead spirit, to be woken up again
Since, some people leave such creative comments here
Which really makes one feel nice
Humans, failed in loving me and I was unsuccessful in loving them too
Is my sad story although my poetry still survives through PoemHunter.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thanks To PoemHunter by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak