Thanks To PoemHunter
The place from where I started writing is this
When everyone said I do not know English language
I started to submit my poetic verses on this very site.
Had a lot of poems earlier, though ended up deleting them all
As at that moment it felt as if my world had ended.
Then I turned alone, still this website was present
Where I started posting my free verse poetry again
It hurts when I remember the past
Though, I am thankful to PoemHunter
For helping my dead spirit, to be woken up again
Since, some people leave such creative comments here
Which really makes one feel nice
Humans, failed in loving me and I was unsuccessful in loving them too
Is my sad story although my poetry still survives through PoemHunter.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Thanks To PoemHunter by Rohit Sapra )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Inanity (2014), MILTON STYNER
- Where once you stood, Edward Clapham
- Thou hast dove eyes, thou hast dove eyes., devon da poet
- Habits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- CAN'T GET THERE., Terry Collett
- Blurred vision., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Hundred and Eleven Cranks, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Want Versus Need..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Why we quarrel., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Death in action., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..