Heather Sarah Poules
That Girl I Once Called My Friend
To my former BFF, Thanks for ruining my life.
rise through my spine
rage pulsates in my eyes
How could you lie?
you don't know who much I miss him
you don't need him
he doesn't need your games
When you tell me to get over him
You have never been in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl I Once Called My Friend by Heather Sarah Poules )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL