Heather Sarah Poules
That Girl I Once Called My Friend
To my former BFF, Thanks for ruining my life.
rise through my spine
rage pulsates in my eyes
How could you lie?
you don't know who much I miss him
you don't need him
he doesn't need your games
When you tell me to get over him
You have never been in love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (That Girl I Once Called My Friend by Heather Sarah Poules )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford