The Bright Sunshine
-- The Bright SunShine --
She came in my life just like sunshine!
I felt just like a bird,
Flying high in the skies! ,
Touching the Sun,
Tearing through the wind,
to try and feel the warmness of the sun..
in the deep cool breeze!
I was loving the wind but,
A windstorm started! SomeOne,
Threw me away, &..
.. & I crashed.
Crashed over the hard rocks,
SomeOne clipped off my wings!
I could not fly,
I could not meet the sunshine,
Sun shine of my life!
Imagine, Imagine me, A bird who cannot fly.
Left alone, I saw others,
Flying with the wind,
but could not accompany my love!
THE SUNSHINE! : '(
< a.R >
Abdurrahim Iftekhar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bright Sunshine by Abdurrahim Iftekhar )
- SPICES OF LIFE, Philo Yan
- Flower & Sickle, Arno Le Roux
- There must be people around., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love implicit, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Thanksgiving, ramesh rai
- Thanksgiving Day 2014 For Jakie, Shalom Freedman
- Think Alike, Naveed Akram
- The Gods and Heaven.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- The Troubled Box, Naveed Akram
- Colored, Caylin stansberry
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(18 November 1939)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)