The Bright Sunshine
-- The Bright SunShine --
She came in my life just like sunshine!
I felt just like a bird,
Flying high in the skies! ,
Touching the Sun,
Tearing through the wind,
to try and feel the warmness of the sun..
in the deep cool breeze!
I was loving the wind but,
A windstorm started! SomeOne,
Threw me away, &..
.. & I crashed.
Crashed over the hard rocks,
SomeOne clipped off my wings!
I could not fly,
I could not meet the sunshine,
Sun shine of my life!
Imagine, Imagine me, A bird who cannot fly.
Left alone, I saw others,
Flying with the wind,
but could not accompany my love!
THE SUNSHINE! : '(
< a.R >
Abdurrahim Iftekhar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Bright Sunshine by Abdurrahim Iftekhar )
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
- Past Reloaded, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
- Black Wings, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)