The day after
How many songs did i sing
which brought about this aphony?
How many songs did i dance to
which brought about this lassitude?
How many arms did embrace me
to account for all these stains?
How far did dipsomania stretch
to account for this amnesia?
How many odered me to lie supine
to excite their lecherous ego
and justify their gyneolatry?
where are my knickers...
who vomited on the labial?
Oh! , too my poeny was devastated
Lord have mercy,
Christ was born on this day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The day after by Edward Dzonze )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- War is going on, gajanan mishra
- I Live Like a Dog, LUVinThe NOW
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera