The day after
How many songs did i sing
which brought about this aphony?
How many songs did i dance to
which brought about this lassitude?
How many arms did embrace me
to account for all these stains?
How far did dipsomania stretch
to account for this amnesia?
How many odered me to lie supine
to excite their lecherous ego
and justify their gyneolatry?
where are my knickers...
who vomited on the labial?
Oh! , too my poeny was devastated
Lord have mercy,
Christ was born on this day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The day after by Edward Dzonze )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal