The Great Outdoors
The great outdoors,
The fresh cold air,
The smell of wood burning,
The sheet joy of friends in company.
I love all these thing.
Looking up at the stars on a clear nigh
To hear an owl hooting at a great hight
All of these things are such a god sight.
Look all around you,
What can you see?
What are you doing when you
That's what you are doing.
Britni Hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Great Outdoors by Britni Hart )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney