The green lights of fairies
My fairies are green lights.
My fairies might be blue.
My fairies are cute.
Mild and few.
My fairies are like dreams
beyond this earth. fairies, fairies, fairies, faeries,
fairies are pure and young.
fairies are one. Drew to dreams
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The green lights of fairies by Ebi Robert )
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)