Dreams in the Dusk
Dreams in the dusk,
Only dreams closing the day
And with the day’s close going back
To the gray things, the dark things,
The far, deep things of dreamland.
Dreams, only dreams in the dusk,
Only the old remembered pictures
Of lost days when the day’s loss
Wrote in tears the heart’s loss.
Tears and loss and broken dreams
May find your heart at dusk.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Dreams in the Dusk by Carl Sandburg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- JOEL OSTEEN CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Brick, Catya Prager
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFEE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote