Natasha Lovier Dela Torre
The Guidance of Stars up in the Sky
The stars above guide...
the lost ones know the stars in your heart,
you'll know who you are
A distance of 120 million light years
The star with a past searchers...,
for the feeling
choose your star above as guidance when you're alone
and it will brightly shine in the middle of darkness
to make your path visible in your eyes
and in the morning you can still see how bright it is
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Guidance of Stars up in the Sky by Natasha Lovier Dela Torre )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Convergence-A Painting By Jackson Pollock, Kyle Schlicher
- if it's free take two, Mandolyn ...
- Harmony In Marriage, Kyle Schlicher
- what was i supposed to be doing again?, Mandolyn ...
- The windmill of my existance, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Home, Susan Oxford
- My writer friends and I, jim hogg
- six thousand years should do the trick, Mandolyn ...
- Strange is Life, Smoky Hoss
- Voice of your bangles, ramesh rai