The Haunted House
That house is so lonesome, no one cares,
Filled with dust and webs,
It's alive, with its windows it stares,
Vexedly to which my joy ebbs.
It has got something evil and mystic,
I wanna know what's behind the doors!
Someone in the haunted house roars.
As if he wants something from past,
May be the felicity which he lost at last,
To which I feel myself so aghast,
Hoping all to be right that dark night,
I closed my window ignoring that house,
Because that house is a haunted house.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Haunted House by Manish Panda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi