The Look In My Eyes
He saw the look in my eyes.
He saw the look when I approched in disguise.
He knew what I felt inside.
He saw right through my sorrow filled smile.
I knew it waz time to go I knew it waz time I had to let go.
I knew it wouldnt be easy I knew it waznt gonna be so breezy.
But how could I let him go?
I loved him soo much but us waz a show.
And I wanted the thing called true love.
The thing that people always put above.
So I blow a kiss and say goodbye.
Yes later I will cry.
Ebony Tesfay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Look In My Eyes by Ebony Tesfay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender