Memories make up everything we know! !
The kind of trust and belief,
the way things go on,
the crap we share,
the good and the bad,
the stuff that keeps us mad,
all seem to make me smile when I thinkover!
For all I care,
memories bring new zest and zeal in me,
no matter how worse things are,
because LIFE IS LIKE A GLIDING BIRD,
and we ought to fly as hig as we can,
to reach the stars! !
Memories never keep us alone,
they keep us alive,
bring back what we miss,
teaches us to stay strong when we are sad! !
Thereby I say with a sigh,
keep those memories alive,
and NEVER GIVE UP! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The memories.. by Monica Dantuluri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary