The Red Sky
One who cannot see,
cannot seem to be,
will not accept a life unworthy,
cannot be who he is not,
will not accept he is one of an unstable mind,
one who gives up on himself,
to prove he can and will.
He goes outside,
stares into the sky,
a blue sky with many clouds,
in his eyes, the sky is red,
there are no clouds,
there is a storm present.
Lightning strikes him many times,
only in his head,
but his insanity,
it makes him believe,
he is what he's not.
He falls to the ground,
believing he must be dead,
his insanity killed him,
his beliefs have committed murder,
a murder of one who cannot and will not.
The next morning, he wakes up dead,
only to realize,
he was struck by lightning.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Red Sky by Stephen Rogers )
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul