The Rock Is the Roll
I’m running, holding in a bomb,
I dash past,
Before you see me I’m gone.
The string is about to expire,
I’m a muse on a fuse,
And an artist will rise from the fire.
That’s how I felt when I first heard rock n’ roll.
Do you remember how that made you feel?
Do you remember how you lost control?
Like being given to a key to an ideal.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rock Is the Roll by peter francis )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall