The Woman Of Betraying
You say you are my Mom
But you stab me in the back
I sit here in my blood
Wondering and Hoping you will never come back
And as I suffer
The days go by
I’m wondering what is this feeling?
Why do I feel so Hate?
You Abandoned me and Left
You didn't even tell me where you were Going!
You End up at My Doorstep,
How are you doing! ? '
You ask ME for MONEY
Promise it's not for drugs,
The next day MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE METH AND ALL OF THE ABOVE! ! !
The Neighbors Call the Police,
Complaining about the Smell,
The POLICE gives ME a DRUG TEST,
AND YOU FREELY SLIP RIGHT OUT OF MY HOUSE! ! ! !
We once used to be happy
But now it’s all disappeared
This feeling of Hate
Is slowly getting near
My suffering increases
As the days go by My Hate is increasing
And I’m sitting here wondering
Why you said goodbye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I HATE HER,
She abandoned me,
And left me all alone,
This Poem is Metaphorical
So the police and Meth thing isn't real
If You EVER run into
Show her this poem
Comments about this poem (The Woman Of Betraying by Mia Zeglinski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya