this is me.
this is me
thisa is me, there's nobody like me,
but my struggle dwells with me,
me and the kingdom to see,
if you wish to end the agony you truly must survive, ]
must persist on and on to see that we succeed,
success is not an easy thing,
success is there for those who love God,
the new heavenly light that dwells in our souls and minds.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (this is me. by Maxim Muyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Just For the Record, Joyce Sutphen
- lonely wanderer, The lonely wanderer