This Process of Guesses
I have noticed a strange thing about my life. Things which are unlucky for most, often prove to be as lucky for me. This feeling is really so strange because it makes me think very often about lot of things. My emotions are usually unsure though that is when I end up making wild guesses about most things in my life.
This process of guesses goes on like a clock which never stops. All my life I have depended a lot on predictions which are not supported by any facts. In a way I can describe it as a feeling which my heart follows.
These things are so complicated that they do not have any explanations. It is just a strange thing about my life.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Process of Guesses by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Fall, hujan pagi
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..