Till Tears Remain
So lonely I am in this world with no hope. My feelings weep as well my words as I belong nowhere. The way I have turned out to be is totally empty. Nothing I have and nowhere I seem to belong and this is my story which just keeps on increasing in its suffering.
My heart has pain, only feelings of sorrow do remain in my life. Cannot say I am happy, so I just accept this sadness to be as my own. I look for a way so that my wounds can heal although pain never gets a relief ever. It hurts to feel all this however nothing remains within my strength to solve it.
When I smile then my sadness appears to me as fake. As, I am really feeling truly sad then how can I even imagine of smiling anymore? To live is not easy, so the only option which remains is to weep till tears remain.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Till Tears Remain by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Limerick.21. An Advice, Valsa George
- You are welcome, my dear Mother, gajanan mishra
- Not all you get, hasmukh amathalal
- Limerick.20. Snoring, Valsa George
- Towards my dreams, Framarz Bagheri
- love, jaquesha webb
- Naughty Two 14, Framarz Bagheri
- Waiting For My Friend, Tony Adah
- With plan, hasmukh amathalal
- rotating, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)