If only I knew more words,
or understood the cause,
behind my defeated form,
or lack of expression?
the world never really
looks like anything other
than what it actually resembles,
sometimes, just some ugly old thing,
belching out smoke and oozing pus,
the river has it's moments,
near Victoria Bridge,
whenever I cross it,
for a time,
makes me think I'm destined...
which is short lived...
with my Camera slung haphazardly
over one shoulder,
I always feel guilty about it,
but that there has to be
some moment out there,
people look at the big black body of
my SLR with a great deal of suspicion,
pervert, photo freak, pretentious shit!
he just wants to catch us at it...
and in my mind I train and retrain it,
or fixate on places that people
seem to feel their sense of being,
but I won't just klik away
for the sake of it!
as I want to enter the almighty bubble,
of everything, as it is, sitting still,
as the vacuum of time,
has no equal!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time captured by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak