The burn for you does not hide
A whirlpool of ache never subsides
The chimera of you is a rainbow in me
Aiding the energy of the love you don’t see..
I write you with the most ardent candour
Abandoned of revealing absolute passion
For fear of acknowledgement will be declined
A thought, that disagrees with mind.
My despairing heart in hopeless grief
Please my love, bring liberty
One word from you in preference to
A yes or no will either do
In lieu, I look to the constellation at night
And see your star spires so bright..
Your esoteric being, is so divine
Endangered species, so hard to find.
Of the illusion, you, appearing in light
Manifested beyond our minds,
Unceasingly, loving you in the dream
aspire it to flow a silkeness stream
Alas, i must relinquish,
give the thought release
Gaze my heart down, a lonely one way street..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Torment by Littlewing28 Pani )
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash