pantor of the Oaks
Transforming the energy
hidden deep inside,
transforming the energy
Knocking on doors
that set us free,
lashing out loud
for you and me.
That obnoxious ache
that keeps us driven,
can be harnessed and used
as well as given.
Back to the universal
consciousness of light,
which allows our hearts
to see the warmth
and shines its light.
The light of ageless
timeless truths of inspiration,
to live and love
Come join the crusade
for human empowerment,
let love be your guide
and only government.
pantor of the Oaks's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Transforming the energy by pantor of the Oaks )
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #3, Brian Johnston
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)