Our trust was like a mirror
And you broke it,
You hurt yourself,
And all the pieces fell on me.
You soon tryed to fix the mirror.
But you can still see,
Where some pieces that are mising should be.
I look for the pieces because what's the point
Of a broken mirror?
Some part of your reflection is missing.
When I stood close to the mirror standing straight
I could see,
The only left missing piece,
were where my eyes should be.
What do i see?
A bearly put together mirror.
And a piece is missing and some are filled
with fake cement and I can still see the cracks.
That isn't a mirror.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Trust by astrid carolina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore