The wave has come, now she has past, hush.
Her power, her might, her silent extinguishing strength.
Shhh, lie down, lie down, and sleep.
No longer are you alone, hush.
The four riders black, devestation, they come hush.
Now you can sleep, sleep the best sleep.
No more screaming, no crying, no pain, just sleep.
Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, shhh!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tsunami's passing by William Flemming )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- मोनबाय आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Shkozeti ynë, skender iljaz braka
- Cultural Values and Economic 'Values' (O.., Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Refugee, Tony Adah
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson