They gather up to form dancing ripples,
Shimmering scales make streaks against the ocean's tides.
They travel by the millions, all together,
Forming one solid-looking mass,
Of silvery spotted movement.
Casting day-lit-streaks dancing across their bodies.
Their histories have screamed for satiation,
And so evolution beat predation.
Poet Other Poems
- A Beach Massacre (Rough, but I don't kno...
- A Guy Told Me I Can Visit Past Lives.
- A Weight Others Make You Carry
- An EyeBall
- Class-Room Chaos
- Dear Mister President
- Don't Pretend You're Helping.
- Dude, it's a Muse Poem. Calm Down.
- For The Love of Excitement
- Goodnight Grandma
- Hello, Lonely Moose of the Forest
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.