Two Kids, Two Lives
Early morning he woke up,
opened the translucent window,
and breathe the cold morning air.
He stretched his arms out wide
as if reaching for his dreams.
“Can life be any more easier? ”
Late at night she woke up,
from the thunderous sound
of twenty train cars passing by.
She shut her ears tight with her hands,
and cried her scarlet eyes out.
“Can life be any more difficult? ”
we’re all humans,
struggling to reach
our long lost dreams.
Fritzner Erauda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Kids, Two Lives by Fritzner Erauda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...