When I'm gone
Release me, let me go.
I have so Many things to see and do.
You mustn't tie your self to me with tears,
Be happy that we had so many years.
I gave you my love and you can only guess,
How much you gave me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown,
Buth now it's time I traveled on alone.
So grieve awhile for me, if grieve you must
then let your grief be comforted by trust.
It's only for awhile that we must part
So bless the memories whitin your heart.
I wont be far away, for life goes on,
So, if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near,
and if you listen with your heart,
you'll hear all my love around you soft and clear.
And then, when you must come this way alone,
I'll greet you with a smile and say, welcome home.
Jing Jing's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I'm gone by Jing Jing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love 4 You, Kristopher DeLander
- My tribute, Laxman Rao
- The Way You Make Me Feel, Kristopher DeLander
- Do as per the words from the mouth of le.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Because Of You, Kristopher DeLander
- In the far meadowland, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- I Can See Beyond The Hills, I Can Tell B.., kayanja isaac
- I hear again, hasmukh amathalal
- With Some Desires of Surviving, Rohit Sapra
- The Goodness Of Solitude, kayanja isaac