When I See You.....
When i see you from a distance wheather you know or not,
My heart beat crosses a fastest century....
I just wish if time would freeze along with that remain around you and me;
i could hold you in my hands and get warm under your breath,
I could soft a wild kiss on your lips that were smiling few minutes ago.
Oh do not disturb what kind of feelings it would be,
Let me stay in my imagination and thanks my love.
Satyabrata Barik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When I See You..... by Satyabrata Barik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram
- For Aaron Sheon, Judith Vollmer
- The Stepford Family, Ima Ryma
- Winter Sun..., Craig Matthew Hannan
- AUGUST آب - اغسطس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Being, Craig Matthew Hannan