when will things change
the world is unworthy and things countine to be dirty when will things change. when the world is full of mess and people just countine to strees, when will things change. when the streets are some of our homes never knowing why were alone, when will the world change. people cry at night just to give up a fight, when will things change. when you need to cry and you need someone 'why' when will things change.
when the world is sour and people have way to much power, when will things change. crying about the past, the things that never last. when will things change. when the world around you is cold, and shared feelings never seem to bold when will things change. when the world comes at you fast and ever part of your stress continues to last. when will things change.
katie patterson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when will things change by katie patterson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Once In a Lifetime, A.j. Binash
- cry me a creek, not a river, Mandolyn Davidson
- Their Light, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Who Are All These Girls?, LUVinThe NOW
- My Hill, Jack Meads
- i wore it out, Mandolyn Davidson
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW